A perfect solution for a sub soil drainage application
EcoRain/Eco-rainwater® Drainage Cell System provides a perfect solution for a sub soil drainage application also for creating a successful Roof Garden. The 25mm EcoRain/Eco-rainwater® Drainage Cells provides a uniform surface as well as an internal void space for effective draining of excess water for vertical or horizontal applications.
The EcoRain/Eco-rainwater ® 20mm Drainage Cells is made from recycled or VIRGIN Polypropylene that is inert to soil borne chemicals and bacteria. These cells have a shallow and effective drainage profile and ensures landscapers can make full use of mature plants on roof gardens that needs soil depth and water retention properties.
The 25mm EcoRain/Eco-rainwater ® Drainage cell system has a unique octagonal design structure which provides water retention for passive irrigation and helps building a perch water table in the above soil profile for the vegetation to flourish in prolonged dry periods.
- 4-5 Times more permeable than gravel drainage layer
- Very high compressive load carrying capacity tested to 205.56 tons/m2.
- Very high horizontal and vertical flow capacity due to its unique three dimensional design.
- Only removes excess water in Green roofs, planter boxes, sport fields.
- Maintains actual void size for effective drainage after backfill & compaction.
- Easy cut to suit as it comes in single pieces or factory pre-clipped panels of 1.00 X 1.2 meters.
- Light weight +/- 2.5 kg/sqm compared to 250 + kgs/sqm of gravel for the same effective drainage and can reduce slab loads.
- Creates a true void space between wall/slab and the backfill, creates a perch water table, providing air flow for ideal moist conditions for plant growth.
- Hydrostatic pressure upon sub-grade walls is greatly reduce.
- Easy to store and install as it comes in pre-clipped panels of 1.00 by 1.20 meters.
- Environmentally friendly made from selected recycled polypropylene
- Also available in virgin HIPP if required.
- It is the most efficient artificial aquifer as it recharges groundwater table through infiltration when used on natural ground surfaces.
- There is no need for use of heavy machinery or skilled labour as it is light and simple to handle and install.